This is a pack of three non-medical face masks that are washable and handmade from recycled sweatshirts. 100 % of proceeds from these masks will be donated to the World Health Organization
3 masks included are:
- Strange Days
- Doors Tie-Dye Logo
- Band Silhouette
"At first, I thought this idea was crass, then I thought how needed masks are, and how our president is considering cutting the funds for the World Health Organization, which Bill Gates described as 'dangerous as it sounds.' 100% of the $$ from the mask sales will go to the WHO. So once again, without leadership, we, the people, will take care of ourselves."
- John Densmore
- Best Practice: Recommend hand washing with soap and warm water before first use. Routinely wash with soap and water depending on the frequency of use and lay on a flat sanitized surface to dry.
- This product is not an N95 mask nor intended for clinical use.
- Wash your hands before applying the mask and avoid touching any part of your face while wearing the mask. Immediately wash your hands with soap before removing the mask and after.
- Please continue to practice CDC social distancing guidelines while wearing any face mask.
Product is handmade in Nashville, TN with the health and well-being of the production team members as a top priority. The factory maintains social distancing and sanitation measures, including the use of masks and monitors the team with twice daily temperature checks.
- The factory operates within safe distance from other team members and in shifts, to ensure they have the least amount of employees in the factory at once.
- Material: 50/50 cotton/polyester blended fleece. 5" x 12".